I’ve been doing a fair bit of pudding making lately!! An apple crumple last week and two birthday cakes this weekend! Now I know I’m usually always banging on about healthy stuff, but everyone deserves a treat! Or 3! 😂
I thought I’d share the recipes with you;
Apple Crumble – an oldie but a goodie. Serves 6
Ingredients – for the crumble
170g plain flour
90g caster sugar
90g cold butter
Ingredients – for the filling
585g peeled and sliced apples (mine were from my parents apple tree)
40g soft brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Peel and slice the apples cook them in the butter and sugar for 10/15 mins or until slightly softened.
3. Put the flour, sugar and cubed cold butter in a bowl. Rub together with your fingers until a crumbly mixture forms
4. Put the apples in a oven dish and pour crumble mix on top.
5. Cook for 30 mins until crumble is brown
I made both these cakes this weekend, one for my best friends birthday and the other for my Grandads 80th! Unfortunately I can’t take credit for the recipes as I found them both online. But see links below my lovelies!! Enjoy xx
With love from Jade